[CLOSED] Looking for a Database Administrator for AI Turkey
The Database Administrator is responsible for the database administration, system integrations, implementing ongoing developments, reporting, business analytics, data security and documentation related to Amnesty International Turkey’s data systems and strategic goals.
Delivers the highest level of support to the Fundraising teams to improve operational results. Works with other teams to improve service, user knowledge, and user self-sufficiency. Documents, prioritizes, addresses, and monitors problems to provide a timely resolution. Database Administrator leads the design, implementation, and completion of the small, medium, and large system upgrade and integration projects. Researches and learns best practices for solutions to a variety of technical problems.
Interested candidates, please send a CV and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) in English describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, to [email protected] with REF: DC2102 by October 15, 2021 (COB).
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed, please also note that interview will be conducted in English. ONLY Applicants who are legally able to work in Turkey will be considered, position requires native level Turkish language skills.
Amnesty International is an internationally renowned global movement made up of people who work to ensure that human rights are respected and protected and to prevent human rights violations. Its vision is to enable everyone’s access to human rights as defined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as well as to all international human rights standards.
AI Turkey is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
AI Turkey does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
AI Turkey is not able to respond to every applicant individually due to the high number of applications anticipated. We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- LOOKING FOR AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL TURKEY DIRECTOR
- Uluslararası Sözleşmeler Kapsamında Çocuğa Yönelik Cinsel Suçlarla Mücadele ve Çocuk Koruma Mekanizması Eğitimi - Çevrimiçi
- [CLOSED] Looking for a Campaigner for Amnesty International Turkey
- Sağlık Bilimleri ve Tıp Fakültesi Öğrencileri İçin Toplumsal Cinsiyete Dayalı Ayrımcılıkla Mücadele Atölyesi
- Toplumsal Cinsiyete Dayalı Ayrımcılıkla Mücadele Atölyeleri - Çevrimiçi
- [CLOSED] LOOKING FOR AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL TURKEY DIRECTOR
- [CLOSED] Looking for a Digital Campaigner for Amnesty International Turkey
- Looking for an Executive Assistant for AI Turkey Istanbul Office