[CLOSED] Looking for a Digital Campaigner for Amnesty International Turkey
The urgent human rights issues around the world hugely vary and demand well-researched, well-planned and well-managed creative campaigns despite time pressures that surround them.
Amnesty International is looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives on a team but can work independently; is comfortable using digital tactics and tools to mobilize communities; able to keep up with the pace of rapid-response campaigning; has some understanding of human rights; is an excellent writer with acute attention to detail; has advanced technical skills and is a quick learner, and able to think outside the box and craft compelling content under short timeframes.
Finally, Amnesty International needs someone who is committed to working for a better world: One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
ABOUT AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL
Amnesty International is an internationally renowned global movement of more than 10 million people campaigning to ensure that human rights are respected and protected and to prevent human rights violations. Its vision is of a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments.
AI Turkey is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of such as gender, race, ethnic origin, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, women, LGBTI+’s, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
AI Turkey does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will contribute to Amnesty's campaigns and organizational priorities through innovative and creative engagement, develop compelling and strategic campaign actions, supporter acquisition plans and supporter journeys across a range of digital properties for diverse audiences with a view maximis Amnesty’s human rights impact.
This is a full-time position based in Istanbul. Ordinary working hours for full time employee will be 8 hours per day including lunch breaks from Monday to Friday, 5 days in a week. The job holder might be required to work outside office hours, including weekends or evenings, on occasion. The job holder does also require to be on call from time to time.
- Develop and deliver digital campaigning strategy for Amnesty International Turkey projects, collaborating with different teams within the Turkey Section and International Secretariat, and external partners.
- Monitor and evaluate digital campaigns and adapt tools and techniques to increase audience reach & conversion rates.
- Work with the Content Coordinator to produce or support production of digital campaign copy and content, create plans to see content across digital properties owned and operated by AI and third parties with regard to campaigns and actions.
- Develop member, activist and supporter journeys for actions in cooperation with the relevant colleagues to mobilise and engage activists for campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years' demonstrated experience of working in digital campaigns and/or communication projects, ideally in an NGO.
- Excellent written and spoken Turkish and English.
- Knowledge and experience of strategic campaigning, developing, delivering, managing and optimising effective digital campaigns, digital activism plans and supporter acquisition user journeys.
- Experience of writing or editing materials for a range of digital audiences in a clear, accurate and concise way with high standards of accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please send a CV and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than 500 words) in English describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post to [email protected] with REF: DCC2201 in the subject line by February 24, 2022 (COB).
Kindly mention your full name and CV or COVER words as file names for your CV and cover letter
. (i.e. Ayşe Yılmaz CV, Ayşe Yılmaz COVER).
Applications in languages other than English and received after the deadline will not be reviewed. Please also note that the interview will be conducted in English. ONLY applicants who are legally able to work in Turkey will be considered, the position requires native Turkish speakers.
Amnesty Turkey is not able to respond to every applicant individually due to the anticipated high number of applications. We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us until 20th of March 2022, please assume that you have not been short-listed.
- Sağlık Bilimleri ve Tıp Fakültesi Öğrencileri İçin Toplumsal Cinsiyete Dayalı Ayrımcılıkla Mücadele Atölyesi
- Toplumsal Cinsiyete Dayalı Ayrımcılıkla Mücadele Atölyeleri - Çevrimiçi
- [CLOSED] LOOKING FOR AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL TURKEY DIRECTOR
- Looking for an Executive Assistant for AI Turkey Istanbul Office
- Dilek Kumcu Çocuk Hakları Okulu: Çocuk Hakları Başlangıç Atölyesi - Çevrimiçi
- 2021 Mali Yılı Bağımsız Denetim İçin Tekliflerinizi Bekliyoruz
- [SONA ERDİ] Kamuoyu araştırması için tekliflerinizi bekliyoruz